Fiverr Forum

How late do you stay up on fiverr

Just curious to see how late any of you have stayed up to complete a fiverr order. For me sometimes i’ve ended up being up till 4 am to complete a order for the next day

I really try and turn the computer off at 10p on the weekdays as I have a day job I have to get up for, the weekends I usually stay up later as that is when I do the majority of my FIVERR work

My latest would be 1 AM :slight_smile:

11 PM at max

Max 40 minutes a day on Fiverr.com and the forum collectively. For me, Fiverr is no different than Facebook, its a fun place and it kills productivity. I know there are many who might beg to differ since its their full time profession but I am not primarily a Fiver-er.

The way i see it, the more your on the site / promoting and what not, the more orders you will get :slight_smile:

I usually stay up till 9-10am max :z

I don’t really sleep. 2-4 hours every 24 for as long as I can remember. Insomnia?

Back on topic. I’m on and off Fiverr all hours, 7 days a week. Do some stuff online, go on Fiverr. Do some gigs. Go on Fiverr. Housework and real life stuff… Yup. You got it. Back on Fiverr. LOL

I don’t recommend being online so much to anyone. But since I’m awake anyway…

aweberr said: For me, Fiverr is no different than Facebook, its a fun place and it kills productivity

aw don't blame the car, blame the driver lol! I'm enjoying the forum so far, spreading the word (to select individuals) about this place because it's the ultimate in "work-from-home" if you're essentially a creative or smart person with an entrepreneurial spirit! I definitely keep my FIVERR TAB open to check for new orders/msgs because FBOOK doesn't pay me!

I have activated email notifications on my cellphone. So I come instantly when I get notification. Because buyers satisfaction is my first priority.

Late. Very late.

wow.

Anyways I find myself on here sometimes at 11:30pm the latest but as previous posters have said I have phone notifications.

I can’t usually say how long I am on but I try to stay on as often as possible because my email sometimes sends fiverr emails to my junk mail so I don’t know and other times I want to be able to respond to a buyer as soon as I can. So although I’m not surfing fiverr I am on it pretty much all day to respond to customers while I am writing.

I think having email notifications sent to your phone is a great deal. I know for me when I see that fiverr email come in threw my phone i get excited like a kid on Christmas :). Soon as i see it I get right on ASAP and begin the order

Just heading to bed now after doing gigs all night on fiverr (3:35 AM)

sometimes whole night :O)

Reply to @vocaldesign: wow! thats pretty crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

About a month ago, I stayed up till 7AM to complete a couple of orders. I tend to work better early in the morning.

bigbadbilly said: Back on topic. I'm on and off Fiverr all hours, 7 days a week. Do some stuff online, go on Fiverr. Do some gigs. Go on Fiverr. Housework and real life stuff.... Yup. You got it. Back on Fiverr. LOL

I don't recommend being online so much to anyone. But since I'm awake anyway...

I could have written this myself,lol