Fiverr Community Forum

How long are share my gig?

**Don’t Get Order Plz Co-operate me **
Some times show that a seller who have huge order got huge but not have many times to complete there work. In this time please PLEASE reference me.
Now, I am jobless on the Fiverr!

2 Likes

That’s not how Fiverr works.

Buyers are purchasing from a Seller because they want THAT Seller to complete their work for them. Not for that Seller to outsource the work to someone else.

You need to build your own career here on Fiverr, not try and beg successful Sellers to give you work. Successful Sellers work hard for their orders, and to build their reputation - they’re not going to suddenly start throwing work away to someone else.

You need to change the way that you’re thinking.

5 Likes

Also, you should really work hard on improving your English - this is an English speaking platform, so you need to both understand what’s being said to you and communicate effectively in English.

Also, these articles may help you:
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

8 Likes

Great post @coerdelion - you’ve got the patience of a saint sharing all that useful information so frequently! :slightly_smiling_face: I really hope some of the people you share it with are having a look and taking it all in.

4 Likes

Lol! I share that hope.

At least we’ve given people a place to start - the newbie experience can be overwhelming.

If they take the help and put it into practice, that’s great and we can move from there. If they don’t, well, they’re not going to be successful here, so there you are … a time saver in the long run …

4 Likes

I am agree with @coerdelion about improving your english communication skills. It is the foundation to build career here in Fiverr

2 Likes

Fairness has nothing to do with it.

Fiverr isn’t a charity for people who want sales. Buyers buy what they want and it’s quite entitled to think other sellers should share their sales with you.

And why would someone buy from someone who can’t communicate properly? Your English is unintelligible.

If you want to make sales, learn how to do that and improve your English instead of whining that Fiverr isn’t handing sales to you on a plate.

2 Likes