How long are you using fiverr?

usamaseooffice

yep i know but am just asking from community

Perhaps. However, asking the rest of us to provide you with information you could find on any profile page seems a bit odd. Even moreso when your request has been posted in the “Your Fiverr Experience” category, which is a forum in which YOU are able to share YOUR experiences on Fiverr. Therefore, I remain confused. What does knowing how long everyone else has been using Fiverr’s services have to do with your own personal experience on the site?

Whether I, for example, have been on Fiverr for two months, or six years, really doesn’t improve your own, personal experience here on Fiverr. 😉

Perhaps. However, asking the rest of us to provide you with information you could find on any profile page seems a bit odd. Even moreso when your request has been posted in the “Your Fiverr Experience” category, which is a forum in which YOU are able to share YOUR experiences on Fiverr. Therefore, I remain confused. What does knowing how long everyone else has been using Fiverr’s services have to do with your own personal experience on the site?

Whether I, for example, have been on Fiverr for two months, or six years, really doesn’t improve your own, personal experience here on Fiverr. 😉

Whether I, for example, have been on Fiverr for two months, or six years, really doesn’t improve your own, personal experience here on Fiverr.

True, but I guess it’s one of those “it’s not gonna do anything for me personally, but I’m just gonna ask for the heck of it” type of questions. I don’t think you can get much out of it, but again, I can see myself asking questions like that when I’m bored or simply curious. 😁

Hi, I’ve been here 7 years.

I’ve seen sellers who have been on fiverr 10 years. Some are in my own category. At least one I know has never gotten a bad review, in ten years.

I’ve seen sellers who have been on fiverr 10 years.

I would be one of them!

Back when I started I had NO idea I’d be around for this long…

Archived