How long before I can access my money?

jerebro

These questions should all be compiled and do a one stop FAQ page! Anyway…

http://support.fiverr.com/entries/21121152-i-m-a-seller-how-do-i-get-paid

I’m a seller - how do I get paid?

To get paid, you are required to deliver your final work using the ‘Deliver Completed Work’ tab - in your order page.

If your delivered work is not rejected by the buyer, your order will get marked as ‘Completed’ after 3 days (or less if your buyer submitted a review for this order)

You can easily follow your earnings status and sales statistics under the ‘Seller’ > ‘Revenues’ menu option, available in the top menu. You will be able to withdraw your earnings to your PayPal account once the 14-day clearing period for your revenues is over.

How do I withdraw my cleared revenues?

In the ‘Seller’ > ‘Revenues’ page, click the ‘Withdraw your earnings’ button (available amount is displayed)

An email will be sent to your PayPal email address on file. (if this is your first withdrawal, you will be asked to enter your PayPal ID email)

Click the link in the email you receive to initiate the withdrawal.

I clicked ‘Withdraw your earnings’ and nothing happened. What do I do?

Shortly after clicking the ‘Withdraw your earnings’ button, you should receive an email prompting you to click a link to initiate transfer of funds to your PayPal account.

If you didn’t get that email, here are some tips to get this resolved:

1. The withdrawal confirmation email is sent to the email specified as your PayPal account ID. For example, if you configured Fiverr to withdraw funds to my-paypal-account@acme.com, this is the email inbox you should check.
  2. Check your spam folder.
  3. Make sure you do not have any mail filters, spam filters or other security tools that might prevent our message from reaching you.
  4. If you still can’t find our email, contact your email provider and ask them about any blocking that they might have on emails coming from ‘noreply@e.fiverr.com’.

! Remember that you can also use your earnings to buy stuff on Fiverr from other sellers!

Archived