Fiverr Community Forum

How long did it take before you've got your first job on fiverr?

Hey guys, I’m new here and glad to be a part of your creative community. I wondering how long did it take before you’ve got your first order? There is the same Topic but it’s five years old. Need your up-to-date Experience with this issue. Have a nice day :smiley: :+1: and thanks in Advance.

12 Likes

2 month later I received my first order

6 Likes

Was it from BR or direct order?

3 Likes

I am also not getting first order.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, wish you will get your first order soon!

6 Likes

If you type “how long did it take to get your first order” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on this subject, many just a few months old.

Well worth a read!

6 Likes

thanks for reading and replying me, appreciate it, but I still need up-to-date Experience :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t worry…You will getting your first order soon…

4 Likes

Don’t worry about that. Sometimes maybe take long time to get order.I got my 1st order in a 15 days when i join fiverr.

2 Likes

thank you :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

wow, it was really quick, congrats! And thank you very much!

3 Likes

I’m still struggling to get my first order. But i haven’t tried so hard until now, so hopefully i get something done soon! :smiley:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

if you Create a GIG which is almost competitive then you have to make a strong profile with Gig description to bit your Competitor , maybe it will taka a day or a month , its totally depends on your gig descriptions and how much active you are in fiverr.

2 Likes

Hey there -

I am also new to Fiverr. Signed up last week with samples, images and a full profile. Crickets!

Is it always like this? Has anyone shared good tips about what else to do to get gigs or even auditions?

Thanks,
Steve

3 Likes

It took me over a year to get my first job on Fiverr.

However, I was doing freelance work long before I joined Fiverr.

3 Likes

for sure, wish you will get your first order soon!

2 Likes

nice to meet you too!

2 Likes

thank you for your advise, will work on it!

1 Like

Hi Steve,

welcome and yep, there are lot of good tips on forum and in the guidelines of fiverr. Good luck, hope you will get your first order soon!

2 Likes