How long did it take before you've got your first job on fiverr?

basicolors

Hey guys, I’m new here and glad to be a part of your creative community. I wondering how long did it take before you’ve got your first order? There is the same Topic but it’s five years old. Need your up-to-date Experience with this issue. Have a nice day 😃 and thanks in Advance.

Hey guys, I’m new here and glad to be a part of your creative community. I wondering how long did it take before you’ve got your first order? There is the same Topic but it’s five years old. Need your up-to-date Experience with this issue. Have a nice day 😃 and thanks in Advance.

There is the same Topic but it’s five years old.

If you type “how long did it take to get your first order” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on this subject, many just a few months old.

Well worth a read!

up-to-date Experience

thanks for reading and replying me, appreciate it, but I still need up-to-date Experience 😉

if you Create a GIG which is almost competitive then you have to make a strong profile with Gig description to bit your Competitor , maybe it will taka a day or a month , its totally depends on your gig descriptions and how much active you are in fiverr.

thank you for your advise, will work on it!

Hey there -

I am also new to Fiverr. Signed up last week with samples, images and a full profile. Crickets!

Is it always like this? Has anyone shared good tips about what else to do to get gigs or even auditions?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

welcome and yep, there are lot of good tips on forum and in the guidelines of fiverr. Good luck, hope you will get your first order soon!

It took me over a year to get my first job on Fiverr.

However, I was doing freelance work long before I joined Fiverr.

thank you for sharing your experience with me. I am doing freelance work long time too and now I want to try it on fiverr in order to expand my audience.

I actually got my first orders the day I joined Fiverr. I assume I was lucky and within 2 hours of creating my gig, I had 2 people that placed multiple smaller orders, so that helped quite a bit. Then again, things were different in January 2014 when I got started on Fiverr.

I actually got my first orders the day I joined Fiverr. I assume I was lucky and within 2 hours of creating my gig, I had 2 people that placed multiple smaller orders, so that helped quite a bit. Then again, things were different in January 2014 when I got started on Fiverr.

thanks for sharing your experience, we all need a bit of luck i guess

thanks for sharing your experience, we all need a bit of luck i guess

Well, at that time there weren’t dozens or hundreds of people coming to Fiverr every day.

I was checking and there were barely 5 new gigs in my category that day, so if buyers went for new sellers, you had a pretty good chance of getting picked. Then again, the way you present yourself is just as important.

Right now, with so many people coming due to the pandemic, luck is a much more important factor.

Well, at that time there weren’t dozens or hundreds of people coming to Fiverr every day.

I was checking and there were barely 5 new gigs in my category that day, so if buyers went for new sellers, you had a pretty good chance of getting picked. Then again, the way you present yourself is just as important.

Right now, with so many people coming due to the pandemic, luck is a much more important factor.

for sure! fully agree with you

Archived