How long did it take you to get your 1st order?

ashhsimone

If you’re not getting any orders, you could try promoting your gig on social media. I was very lucky and got my first order within 24 hours, but my experience is far from the norm. Looking at your gigs, they’re mostly in areas which already have plenty of reputable sellers. If you want to succeed, you need to find a service that not many people are offering. Another reason why might not be getting sales is the price of your gigs, most people aren’t going to buy a $100 service from someone with no reviews. To summarise, choose an area with high demand and low supply, start out small, $5 or $10 and share your gig on your social media.

If you’re not getting any orders, you could try promoting your gig on social media. I was very lucky and got my first order within 24 hours, but my experience is far from the norm. Looking at your gigs, they’re mostly in areas which already have plenty of reputable sellers. If you want to succeed, you need to find a service that not many people are offering. Another reason why might not be getting sales is the price of your gigs, most people aren’t going to buy a $100 service from someone with no reviews. To summarise, choose an area with high demand and low supply, start out small, $5 or $10 and share your gig on your social media.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile, I really appreciate it! I wanted to keep my gig niche because I love graphic design but maybe I’ll lower my prices until I get more foot traffic…

Archived