Fiverr Community Forum

How Long Did It Take You To Get Your First Offer As A Newbie On Fiverr

Hello World,
I am a Newbie On Fiverr (I am a web developer) and it’s been 3whole days already, since I joined Fiverr and I still haven’t gotten any order yet, I wanted to know how long it was before you guys got your first order, and what you did that got you your first client.

My gig https://www.fiverr.com/samzack_ijomah/design-a-custom-business-website-or-blog-using-wordpress?ref_ctx_id=3562a337-7635-4f87-b9b2-7b1289222a49

3 Likes

Welcome…wait please good days coming. :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I happened to get an order a few hours after launching my first gig but it took a little while to get to 10 completed orders… about a month. Everybody’s gigs start off slow. The best of luck!

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

I waited 3-4 months. As for what I did, it wouldn’t matter if I told you, as I’m in completely different categories than you.

You only have 2 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

2 Likes

Be patient dear and always work hard to achieve your goals.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve got my first order via Buyers request after 2-3 days for a fantasy book cover after only sending 3 offers. But apparently I was super lucky on this one. From what I’ve read on the forum this does not happen very often.

2 Likes

I can’t even find buyers request on my profile

2 Likes