How long did it take you to make good money off of Fiverr?

designsthatcare

Hi there. I want to ask you how long it took you to earn good money here?

As of now, I’ve officially gotten three orders on one of my gigs: https://www.fiverr.com/designsthatcare/create-a-beautiful-android-feature-graphic-for-your-app

And my other gig has zero orders 😦 : https://www.fiverr.com/designsthatcare/create-a-welldesigned-facebook-cover-photo

So here I am, wanting to get more orders because I really enjoy making these graphics, and wouldn’t it be amazing if I could make good money off them? How long did it take you to make good money here? By that, I mean about $8 - $12 worth of orders (after deducting the Fiverr commission) per day, everyday. That’s my goal for now, you see.

I’d love to hear your stories!

Took only days to get first sales, and even they instantly loved my gig and returned again and again, giving better rankings fast and more people seeing the gig. So if your service is unique, it will be faster.

Not sure about those gigs on how unique they are. But if you provide more than what other similar gigs provide, people choose yours instead. And when you are ranked good, you can reduce the amount of content the gig gives so you can profit more 🙂

You can try responding to buyer requests rather than waiting for buyers to come to you, too. I’ve been here a bit over a month and I already have a few repeat buyers, so I suspect if you get regulars it will become easier to just sit back and wait for orders.

When I started I got a couple of orders almost immediately. One of my first buyers liked my service so much she became a loyal buyer and has spent more than $225 for my work (so far).

The key to success on Fiverr is getting loyal repeat buyers that give you good reviews.

Archived