How long did it take you to reach Level 1 seller?

artatei

I’ve been here for 7 months and I’m about to hit the threshold to become Level one, which is exciting. I started without any expectations to ever even sell one gig, but it’s turned into something a lot more than I thought it would be.

How about you?

Congratulations! 😀

It took me about 6 months as well, I started as a translator, then a client taught me how to subtitle videos and that got the ball rolling you know… 🙂

Things are slower now, but they are still moving and that’s what matters right?😉

Freelancing is a rollercoaster ride, but I can say that thing went a lot better than I expected for me as well, 🙂

Now, If I can only stop procrastinating with my career plan ( If you can call it that)…

😑

I’ve been here for 7 months and I’m about to hit the threshold to become Level one, which is exciting. I started without any expectations to ever even sell one gig, but it’s turned into something a lot more than I thought it would be.

How about you?

but it’s turned into something a lot more than I thought it would be.

That’s awesome! Congratulations 🙂

How long did it take you to reach Level 1 seller?

It took me exactly 2 months (after creating my account) to meet all the requirements for level 1.

Congratulations! 😀

It took me about 6 months as well, I started as a translator, then a client taught me how to subtitle videos and that got the ball rolling you know… 🙂

Things are slower now, but they are still moving and that’s what matters right?😉

Freelancing is a rollercoaster ride, but I can say that thing went a lot better than I expected for me as well, 🙂

Now, If I can only stop procrastinating with my career plan ( If you can call it that)…

😑

Some people really managed to get level 1 within a month, but I only now realised that fiverr is becoming a “thing” for me. When I started it was just there in the background, but now I realise the value of it and am putting more work in!

And thanks! 🙂

It took me about 1 month to get to level 1!

It took me about 1 month to get to level 1!

It is amazing how, in the past, it was possible to get to level 1 in less than 2 months.

Unfortunately, when I joined Fiverr, it was no longer possible to reach level 1 in less than 2 months’ time because of this requirement:

• Complete at least 60 days (2 months) as an active Seller on Fiverr.

Hey Richard, I’m pleased you have had some success on Fiverr. As someone who is relatively new on here I’m yet to find my first client. However reading your post perhaps I might be able to offer some value to you in regards to your career. Maybe my gigs could be of use to you and it could be both our lucky days.

Archived