How long do Fiverr Support take to assign a ticket?

According to my open requests I submitted my ticket to them about 15 hours ago, but still it says “Awaiting assignment to a support agent.”.

Tickets I’ve raised in the past have never usually taken this long to be assigned to someone?

Ahh OK. Thanks guys :slight_smile:

I guess it depends on how busy they are, if you’re signed into the support area, and what your level is. They replied within hours to my issue yesterday.

I am waiting from last 5 days and still no reply from fiverr support…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

dear, i open a ticket since 12 days ago and dont received any answer.

and 4 days ago send another ticket too and no answer received.

I guess it depends on how busy they are, if you’re signed into the support area, and what your level is. They replied within hours to my issue yesterday.

I am waiting from last 5 days and still no reply from fiverr support…

dear, i open a ticket since 12 days ago and dont received any answer.

and 4 days ago send another ticket too and no answer received.

I’m level 2, I submitted one 5 days ago and it still says: “Awaiting assignment to a support agent.” I submitted it twice and this is a VERY urgent issue as my account got hacked.

Same here. 12 days since I left the last ticket. And I am a level 2 seller too.

I am not sure they are any other options left. Did anyone tried to contact them by phone for any kind of issue? Is it any other way? Classic ticket support is completely dead now.

I also opened a thread on this forum too>

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/8329/i-don039t-get-answers-to-my-tickets-on-fiverr-customer-support#Item_4

with a picture proof.

I am thinking they do have an issue (programming, php errors) and they don’t get our messages anymore… as not answering in 10-15 days is far away from normal or anything that make sense. Right now they are tens (if not hundreds) of sellers with very big issues… and looks like nobody care anymore. I am sure is not like this… but someone have to take action regarding this problem.

Regards,

Lawrence