Fiverr Forum

How long do I have to go without responding to an inquiry before it affects my response time?

Hi Fiverr!
I’m new to this site. I’ve been focused on the Buyer Requests and sending out messages when I feel it’s appropriate for my audio gigs. I’ve responded to each person, but my response rate is only at 30%!
It says that I respond within 6 hours. I’m wondering if maybe it’s a mess up, or if because I went over 6 hours for a lot of them, it uses that for my rating.

There was a link that offered an explanation, but I got a 404: Not Found page. :frowning: Does anyone have any insight?

Cant wait to get my studio services up and running on Fiverr!

When you start, your response is 100% when you reply the first message it becomes 100% with the number of hours you replied with say 100% in 2 hours the more you delay in response the more the % goes down. So if you reply to many buyers in 6 hours then your response will be calculated based on the first reply. You could contact cs and they could bring you back to 100

Ahhh, that makes sense. Thank you!

Try this one:

https://www.fiverr.com/academy/delivery-deadlines/everything-you-need-to-know-about-response-time-rate

:wink: @silkroute @blaisefaint

[spoiler][spoiler]Dear audio:

Try this mellow link.

[link]

Thank you,
Blaise Faint.

(That would have been about that deleted thread I´d tried to call you to back then, Blaise. :wink:
but, silkroute bhai, how you could ever think a post like that, without Dear and thank you, to be from Blaise, I have no idea :stuck_out_tongue: I should make an effort to emulate Blaise there though, but my time :scream_cat: )

[/spoiler]

Thanks Blaise. Oh wait, that’s not Blaise.

@miiila I am not your bhai. The case is closed and not available for further appeal. :fearful:

Does that mean I have to edit to not get edited now, so you won´t flag me, or do I have to delete my whole post now per your example and make a new one so there´s just the link for OP left, hm :thinking:

Oh, dear OP, please ignore all this, it´s just a bit of harmless insider fun. :slight_smile: