How long do I still have to wait to get Top Seller?

daniel_holban

I think Fiverr should introduce a new metric called Top Top Seller so everyone can see how pointless this badge chasing is.

Dude, just do the work to the best of your ability. That’s it. The shiny badge doesn’t mean much.

Meh, most top sellers have worse ratings than I do. There is even one in my category that consistently gets a 1 or 2-star review every 20 or so orders. A long time ago I decided that badge is some sort of inside joke I’m not privy to.

Meh, most top sellers have worse ratings than I do. There is even one in my category that consistently gets a 1 or 2-star review every 20 or so orders. A long time ago I decided that badge is some sort of inside joke I’m not privy to.

I think you have to screw up really badly to lose it (this is just a guess). Like, if that seller you’re referring to has 100s of orders a week, then shit reviews once or twice a month isn’t a big deal–and you’re putting those orders away to satisfied customers 99% of the time. If you consistently fail with less orders, like some mona lisas on the forum, then I can see it being removed.

As far as I can tell though, it’s consistency, sales volume and all that other stuff. Plus whether Sharon from accounts likes you.

Archived