How long do I wait to make the first sale?

Hi. I have been here for a while now, sent a couple of buyer requests, 7 to be precise. (I hardly get to see that though). No response so far.
Is there anything I am doing wrong? Any assistance rendered will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
P.S: I am into article writing, proofreading, and editing.

They key is not to wait. Sending a couple (or 7) requests is not enough. If your offers are good, then out of every 10 offers you send you may get 1 project. Sometimes you get lucky (or get better at sending offers). I once got 3 projects out of 5 offers that I sent. So, try to use all your 10 offers every day. But don’t spam potential clients, make sure your offers are addressing their request.

Another tip, which is something I haven’t had time to do yet, is marketing yourself outside of Fiverr while making sure that you redirect potential clients to your Fiverr profile / gig with a link. The key is not to sit and wait.

I hope that helps :slight_smile:

There’s no waiting… you have to go out there and market your services to the people who need them.

Sitting back and expecting people to come to you will avail you nothing.

Most times what I see is, “no request found” on buyer request section. Your tips sure help. Thank you!

Great! Yes, you’ll only see requests that are related to the gigs you are offering. Once you reach level 1 you’ll be able to see more requests. There are quite a few topics on this forum related to buyer requests that will answer pretty much all your questions :slight_smile:

Very helpful, thank you