How long does a buyer have to complete the order?

Guest dsaldridge

Guest dsaldridge

I’ve nudged and even written and explained in detail why he has to provide instructions on each gig purchased, but the buyer has not completed the order. If they never complete it, what happens?

I have had an incomplete order in one of my gigs for over 30-days now and it still appears as active. So it looks like it is there to stay unless you have Customer Support cancel it which will count towards your Cancelled total under Manage Sales which can go against you if you have many cancelled orders accumulated over time.

The best tip I can give you is scroll all the way down to the bottom of your order and find the line that says: "View discussion with XXXXXXX in your inbox"

When you click on the buyers name there, you are then sending them a direct message that will appear when they next log in and send them a communication as well.

Or, the buyer receives your message and then submits your order details – then you’re off to the races!

So here’s hoping they submit to you the correct information soon! m/

Guest dsaldridge

That’s just crazy! I’ll try one more time to contact the buyer, then I’m just going to let it sit. I just hope THEY don’t cancel it eventually, because it’s 3x so that would be 3 cancellations.

Archived