How long does account verification take

bennymay

After 3 attempts of my account verification, my Account was temporarily disabled due to blurred documents I submitted.

I contacted the fiverr technical team, and I was attended to.

So I make use of the link they mail me. I submitted the necessary documents this morning with a better camera phone.

But I haven’t receive any mail since. They said they’ll get back, this was a notification after my submission.

I just want to know, from your experience, how many hours does it take to get response of successful verification and how will I know I’m verified?

And again, my Account is temporary suspended but I’m still logged in. But can only access my buyer platform.

I know they’re working on this but I needed to hear experiences here. Please share

Hey hope you are doing well. I’ve seen various cases here on the forum related to account not approving.

First of all a camera picture is not suggested as usually people are not getting approved due to the low quality of the ID provided. The best option is to scan the ID or get is scanned from the market in a proper scanner so there is no compromise on the quality of ID you are sending.

Once you get the scanned copy of ID the best solution is to submit the documents by opening a ticket to customer support and they will forward your request to the right department and will approve it within 24 -48 hours max.

Hope you get it approved soon.
Thanks a lot
Sam

Yea yea. Thanks to everyone. The support personnel in charge replied that I should redo it again. So I will do it tomorrow.
He said I should take the ID with lesser light reflection and a full selfie passport alike.

I don’t know it’s so stressful like this. Just too stressful.

Yea yea. Thanks to everyone. The support personnel in charge replied that I should redo it again. So I will do it tomorrow.

He said I should take the ID with lesser light reflection and a full selfie passport alike.

I don’t know it’s so stressful like this. Just too stressful.

Hey, as I previously suggested a camera picture is not suggested as usually people are not getting approved due to the low quality of the ID provided. The best option is to scan the ID or get is scanned from the market in a proper scanner so there is no compromise on the quality of ID you are sending.

Once you get the scanned copy of ID forward that for verification and you’ll get verified soon.

Thanks a lot

Sam

Archived