How long does it take for Fiverr Pro to be approved?

trooviez9

You can ask questions regarding Fiverr Pro at this thread. ⬇️

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I am a Fiverr PRO seller, ask me anything!

Hi folks, I am a Fiverr PRO seller who was approached by Fiverr to apply for and join the platform. I am happy to answer any questions about my thoughts on Fiverr PRO, experience with my gigs, or anything else you're curious about. Mod Note: Paul...

Reading time: 19 mins ? Likes: 441 ❤

Hi folks, I am a Fiverr PRO seller who was approached by Fiverr to apply for and join the platform. I am happy to answer any questions about my thoughts on Fiverr PRO, experience with my gigs, or anything else you're curious about. Mod Note: Paul...

that person invited to fiverr as a pro by fiverr, there is no application by that user.

I am the PRO seller from that thread. I did go through the application process, the whole thing took a couple of weeks.

Hello PRO Seller,

What is your name please? (nevermind, I have seen the thread, your name is Paul)

Also, how have sales been since you joined as a PRO seller?

Hi Paul,

If you are not selected for Fiverr Pro, do you still get notified? Also, if someone is not selected the first time can they apply again?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived