Fiverr Forum

How Long Does It Take For Payment To Clear?

Hello Friends,

I’m just wondering how long it takes for payment to clear on fiverr?

I sold my first gig here and for more than 2 weeks now the money is still in clearing statues.

I have been working successfully as an SEO and PPC consult on freelance sites but, now i’m considering offering such services on Fiverr.

Thanks for your Time

Chuck

Sheriff’s Note: This thread has been moved to “Fiverr FAQ”

Cool, I see the black box… one says today’s date but hasn’t moved to clear, maybe by the end of today or do weekends not count? Also, I am not sure of paypal fees, is it the same no matter how much you withdraw to paypal. I can just keep moving money as it lands or it is better to wait? Also, does paypal have any limits with transactions in this regard, thanks madmoo!

Paypal charges a 2% in every withdrawal.

So you lose the same amount whether you take out $4 or $100?

You lose 8 cents on every $5 buy so every $5 is worth $3.92 ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Cool, I see the black box… one says today’s date but hasn’t moved to clear, maybe by the end of today or do weekends not count? Also, I am not sure of paypal fees, is it the same no matter how much you withdraw to paypal. I can just keep moving money as it lands or it is better to wait? Also, does paypal have any limits with transactions in this regard, thanks madmoo!

Paypal charges a 2% in every withdrawal.

So you lose the same amount whether you take out $4 or $100?

You lose 8 cents on every $5 buy so every $5 is worth $3.92 ?

Hello everyone, I have the same problem as mattrappaport. It says, “available for withdrawal on 22” which is today’s date but nothing is happening. Does anyone know? Should I wait until the end on the day? Because of time difference it’s already midnight in my country.

It takes 14 days after the gig is marked complete for the payment to clear.

I am new to this myself and it says I have about $40 clearing as long as I know it eventually gets there its money in the bank

Can you use the same PayPal account for multiple fiverr accounts

Oh ok well how many listings can you have on fiverr then?

But…why does it take 14 days for the payment to clear? Is it just so fiverr keeps a large sum of money in an interest bearing account (for them)?

I have linked my bank account with Fiverr, may I know how long does it take to get my fund in bank account after clicking WIthdraw option?

Regards,

MB

14, days IS TOO LONG

oh man 15 daysssssss

why???

No it is wayy too long! Especially when battlfield 4 is coming out so soon XD