How long does it take for the the $ to clear?

I just started Jan 4th, and I have orders since then. I have $156 which none of that I can take out… Some of them say Clearing and some Upcoming. How long does it take to clear?

Also if I sent my gig out to the buyer, is that when I am almost (yes almost because if they are a scammer with a stolen credit card your order is “cancelled” as happened to me already) guaranteed for pay? In other words, at what point am I guaranteed that payment?

Thank you!

Alena1

That can’t happen on Fiverr. (That’s why there’s a hold, to clear Pay-Pal).

Anyhow.

To answer.

14-17 days. If the buyer marks your order as complete as soon as you are done, 14 days. If the buyer doesn’t mark it as complete, and the system does it automatically in 3 days, then 17 days.

What can’t happen? They even messaged me about the incident and appologized stating twice that it rarely ever happens. So yes, it certainly did happen.

Thank you for your answer.

And if you are reffering to “guaranteed payment” I said “almost” guaranteed.

Tnx again, glad to know that even if they dont mark it as complete the system will do it. That’s great news!

:slight_smile:

A better question is how the hell did you earn $156 after 4 days of being a member??! O_o what is your secret? Lol

@music - Check out her top gig, Shes offering you video testimonials, ones from a rather hot girl are very much in demand.

@aayushagra101, I bet they just couldn’t over look that

Reply to @bigbadbilly:

Yes that it the official Fiverr process. But unfortunately, sometimes there are delays in the shifts in the order statuses !

Support has not confirmed this as a bug, but every so often Orders are stuck in their current status.

Congratulations on making that much bucks in just 4 days :smiley: and you will have to wait for 14 days after your gig is marked as complete :slight_smile: have patience :slight_smile: Your bucks are in the safe hands :slight_smile:

Reply to @aayushagra101: I guess so.