How long does it take to get a buyer

ifunanya

First, Welcome to the Fiverr community. 😀
I try to check your gig. But it is not shown in your profile. So, I can’t get a clear idea.
However, Sharing your gig in social media is really helpful. Because you can reach your audience on social media.
But you need to optimize your gig clearly. It must clear. Some sellers doing the wrong things. They not care about gig quality. They put title and some images and share. After telling " I haven’t any buyer" 😁 First, Research others gigs and get an idea about how it going. After adding a clear and attractive title and share your own images. I think adding video help you so much.

If you can add your own self video and explain your projects. I will attach some other valuable articles for you.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…
I saw many sellers talk about buyer requests. And they always telling they send so many buyer requests and still not receive orders. Because they focus on the number of offers. WHY? Simply there are a ton of talented peoples around the world and you can see many sellers coming to work with Fiverr day by day. But don’t think it is a disadvantage to past sellers. This is a fair site and they are keep protect buyers, new sellers, and senior sellers. So, Everyone grows here. Let’s see How buyer r…

First, Welcome to the Fiverr community. 😀

I try to check your gig. But it is not shown in your profile. So, I can’t get a clear idea.

However, Sharing your gig in social media is really helpful. Because you can reach your audience on social media.

But you need to optimize your gig clearly. It must clear. Some sellers doing the wrong things. They not care about gig quality. They put title and some images and share. After telling " I haven’t any buyer" 😁 First, Research others gigs and get an idea about how it going. After adding a clear and attractive title and share your own images. I think adding video help you so much.

If you can add your own self video and explain your projects. I will attach some other valuable articles for you.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…
I saw many sellers talk about buyer requests. And they always telling they send so many buyer requests and still not receive orders. Because they focus on the number of offers. WHY? Simply there are a ton of talented peoples around the world and you can see many sellers coming to work with Fiverr day by day. But don’t think it is a disadvantage to past sellers. This is a fair site and they are keep protect buyers, new sellers, and senior sellers. So, Everyone grows here. Let’s see How buyer r…

Thank you! I am in the process of adding video, heard that helps from a lot of people. 🙂

Archived