How long does it takes for you to get your first sale on Fiverr?

andrew_556

Hey, I have just started selling on Fiverr around 3-4 days ago and I am not getting orders. I have currently 4 gigs active, but so far no orders yet. So, I was just wondering how long does it normally take for a new seller on Fiverr to get their first order? Thanks 🙂

p.s I am doing graphic designing

Hey, I have just started selling on Fiverr around 3-4 days ago and I am not getting orders. I have currently 4 gigs active, but so far no orders yet. So, I was just wondering how long does it normally take for a new seller on Fiverr to get their first order? Thanks 🙂

p.s I am doing graphic designing

but so far no orders yet

“and book covers although I’m not that good at book cover.”

Suggest you remove the above (copied) from your profile description as it does not come across as professional and will put many buyers off.

Some sellers take months to get their first order!

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

but so far no orders yet

“and book covers although I’m not that good at book cover.”

Suggest you remove the above (copied) from your profile description as it does not come across as professional and will put many buyers off.

Some sellers take months to get their first order!

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Hey, thanks for your tips. I will certainly remove it now. Also I will check that out. Thank you, appreciate it

Hi @andrew_556 welcome to Fiverr. You need to promote your gigs… Orders won’t come by itself. Use socialmedia, spread the word on your own communication channels, whatsapp, everything.

And what do you offer? Is it original/different than other Fiverr-enthusiasts?

Hi, yeah that’s something I haven’t tried yet. I will promote my gigs on social media now. Thank you, appreciate it.

Hi @andrew_556 great to see you’re learning everyday… same here. Fiverr still has a lot of secrets in strategy/selling/orders/gigs for me too. Just use trial and error. Do something for 2-4 weeks, see if it works. If there are no results, alter your strategy and go with another mindset. Keep on working.

Hi @andrew_556 great to see you’re learning everyday… same here. Fiverr still has a lot of secrets in strategy/selling/orders/gigs for me too. Just use trial and error. Do something for 2-4 weeks, see if it works. If there are no results, alter your strategy and go with another mindset. Keep on working.

Thank you, you are being very supportive 😃

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky.)
Your restaurant menu gig description need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (How are they all ‘1 page’? Isn’t ‘double-sided’ automatically two-pages? Note: NOT an expert in this gig category. Maybe add question to FAQ?)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text is unreadable in most of them because they have been cropped oddly. (The white-text-on-peach is just plain hard to see.)
There are enough English errors in your gigs and your profile that I don’t believe that “Languages: English - Native/Bilingual” is accurate. It should be ‘conversational’ or ‘fluent.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky.)

Your restaurant menu gig description need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (How are they all ‘1 page’? Isn’t ‘double-sided’ automatically two-pages? Note: NOT an expert in this gig category. Maybe add question to FAQ?)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text is unreadable in most of them because they have been cropped oddly. (The white-text-on-peach is just plain hard to see.)

There are enough English errors in your gigs and your profile that I don’t believe that “Languages: English - Native/Bilingual” is accurate. It should be ‘conversational’ or ‘fluent.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

@imagination7413 thanks I will do what you said. Appreciate it. 😁

Archived