Fiverr Community Forum

How long does it usually take to get my first gig sold?

I put my first gig about a week and a half ago up. Since then i got one person asking for a special offer that i couldn’t complete so i didn’t accepted it, but noting else since then. How long does it usually take until a gig gets sold for the first time? I have 4 gogs currently

5 Likes

Hello, welcome to the forum!
Some people get their order in their first week, some get in their first month.
I got my first order after 2 months of joining.
Send offers to the buyer request, be active and consistent, you will start to get orders soon.

2 Likes

In my case it take up to 2 weeks to get my first order. I only got 2 orders in 21 days.

3 Likes

Just be patient, some sellers wait for months to get their first order. Fiverr market is very competitive. Most of the buyer will just go to the high-reviews seller.
So you need to ask yourself that "what make your gig so special that other will choose yours instead of the high-ranked seller?

1 Like

Mine is different I have my first order in next three days I have my gig create. All I can say is that just work towards it by sending request, update your gig and always be active

2 Likes

I am on fiverr since one month… I have created 7 Gigs. I have done every thing what expert recommend… Still not getting order. What to do ?

Be patient and follow up the steps what the fiverr gives and you will get the order within a span of time or days…