How long does video processing really take

aplhatony

so if this is is a known problem whats going on with fiverr dev team i guess this is a good chance for anyone offering coding skills to offer it to fiverr lol

Its pretty rare to happen, just offering a solution for you. Videos can also need to be manually checked before posting, so that could be why it isn’t instant for you. When did you upload your video?

• 1 year later...

I just put my book trailer gig back up after a five-year hiatus. I made a video for it, waited exactly 24 hours, and then gave it another two or three hours on top of that. It was still pending, so I sent a request to support. The video was approved before I even received a response.

Maybe you could do that. When you post your video, give it the allotted 24 hours, plus another two or three, and then contact CS if it hasn’t been approved yet.

I know it’s frustrating having to chase things down like that, but sometimes that’s just part of doing business. Good luck! 🙂

• 2 months later...

I have video stuck in processing for weeks and this is despite emailing support several times. I am bloody angry!

Just re-upload it.

Has support ever gotten back to you? Do you have an open ticket on your problem? Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder on the email associated with your Fiverr account for a reply from them? I have never NOT gotten a reply (auto) within minutes of opening a ticket and usually an answer within a day of asking a question.

GG

Hey
No response, despite several messages. I have given up with them and feel frustrated as I do not want to do any more gigs and not get the video processed.
I used to be a level 1 seller , but that doesn’t count
They got a lot of money from me, but I say sod em!

• 1 year later...

I just put my book trailer gig back up after a five-year hiatus. I made a video for it, waited exactly 24 hours, and then gave it another two or three hours on top of that. It was still pending, so I sent a request to support. The video was approved before I even received a response.

Maybe you could do that. When you post your video, give it the allotted 24 hours, plus another two or three, and then contact CS if it hasn’t been approved yet.

I know it’s frustrating having to chase things down like that, but sometimes that’s just part of doing business. Good luck! 🙂

I’m having the same problem despite reloading several times.

How does one send a request to support to resolve this?

Archived