How long fiverr support takes to response?

I got an email from fiverr that "based on your recent activity, it seems that your account no longer meets the minimal requirements for the Level One status. We have therefore removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the features that came with it."

When I opened my account and inbox I am shocked that suddenly my messaging ability is restricted without any warning. Now It saying "Messaging Disabled! One or more of your messages was reported as inappropriate or spam. Please contact Fiverr support to resolve this issue"

I have been a very sincere level 2 seller in fiver for last more than 1 year. I have completed around 192 orders so far, I have completed 55 orders last March month with 23 positive comments and no negative comment. In current April Month I have completed 17 orders successfully with 5 positive comments and no negative comment. I am continuously completing about 2 to 3 orders day successfully. I am delivering my orders timely, following all the fiver rules and policies and also getting positive feedback from our buyers.

I never sent any inappropriate or spam message to any body in my knowledge.

I contacted to fiverr support on 13 April to know the reason and after 4 days there is no response from fiverr. This is very discouraging and disappointing for me.

Can any body tell me how long fiverr takes to response and what could be the reason behind my degradation and messaging restriction?

MaxVisionPro

I contacted them on 11.apr and still didnt get the answer.

Finally today 18th April after 5 day fiverr support responded me. They not only given a valid reason that I was sending similar message to my buyers during their delivery time or when I was contacting to requesting buyer’s messages. That’s why they had restricted my account but also restore my seller level 2 badge.

I am very thankful to them and fully satisfied with fiverr customer support.

Thank you fiverr!

Hey MaxVisionPro

They are pretty busy as others have posted, not ideal in your situation :frowning:

Head off back there and post an update on your ticket. Let us know how you get on

Regards

^Ozzie

Atleast they emailed you saying you were no longer eligable! I havent received any email from them whatsoever! I have completed about 40 gigs in the past 4 days alone! 38 positive revews and comments! Still have 11 to complete but not due until 2-4 days time! All of a sudden i have no badges! I keep contacting them but no reply… Im losing out on business! Also im thinking if its because of one cancelled order ( my first ever cancelled order) and thats because client ordered the wrong gig! I dont understand, fiverr is going to lose out soon if they dont clear up their act. All this and i havent even received ANY emails !! Not even saying they removed my badge…! This is starting to really tick me off

Oh and adding not one negative review yet!

I contacted them 3 times but they did say they will contact 1-3 working days. So final day today! If not then im probably going to try find a number to call!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have waited seven (7) days already on a ticket.

I ordered $200 copyright work that had to be delivered 3 weeks ago!!! The top-seller, Fragglesrock suddenly stopped to response. I contacted Fiverr customer service before providing her the negative feedback, but they just ignore me!! Waiting for their response for more than a week.

My experience is very negative so far and I am going to share within all start-up communities I am involved in.

Sheriff’s Note: Please try to not call out other members on the forum. Thank you :slight_smile:

Finally today 18th April after 5 day fiverr support responded me. They not only given a valid reason that I was sending similar message to my buyers during their delivery time or when I was contacting to requesting buyer’s messages. That’s why they had restricted my account but also restore my seller level 2 badge.

I am very thankful to them and fully satisfied with fiverr customer support.

Thank you fiverr!

Hey MaxVisionPro

They are pretty busy as others have posted, not ideal in your situation :frowning:

Head off back there and post an update on your ticket. Let us know how you get on

Regards

^Ozzie

Atleast they emailed you saying you were no longer eligable! I havent received any email from them whatsoever! I have completed about 40 gigs in the past 4 days alone! 38 positive revews and comments! Still have 11 to complete but not due until 2-4 days time! All of a sudden i have no badges! I keep contacting them but no reply… Im losing out on business! Also im thinking if its because of one cancelled order ( my first ever cancelled order) and thats because client ordered the wrong gig! I dont understand, fiverr is going to lose out soon if they dont clear up their act. All this and i havent even received ANY emails !! Not even saying they removed my badge…! This is starting to really tick me off

Oh and adding not one negative review yet!

I contacted them 3 times but they did say they will contact 1-3 working days. So final day today! If not then im probably going to try find a number to call!

I have waited seven (7) days already on a ticket.

I ordered $200 copyright work that had to be delivered 3 weeks ago!!! The top-seller, Fragglesrock suddenly stopped to response. I contacted Fiverr customer service before providing her the negative feedback, but they just ignore me!! Waiting for their response for more than a week.

My experience is very negative so far and I am going to share within all start-up communities I am involved in.

Sheriff’s Note: Please try to not call out other members on the forum. Thank you :slight_smile: