How long for customer support to respond

Hello

how long does it take for customer support to respond to your ticket in your experience?

I have no answer for around 12 hours, usually I get an answer faster than this…

When I click on the ticket it says:

The page you were looking for doesn’t exist
You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved

From my experience 3-6 hours is a good average. Though if you can’t access your ticket, then it may have not gone through. You should check your email if you received a copy of whatever you wrote to them. If it’s there, then the ticket may have been deleted for some reason. I have never had mine deleted, so can’t speculate why they would do such a thing. You don’t seem like a horrible person either, which usually is the cause why tickets aren’t answered.

Fiverr support does also keep an eye on their social media, so would be a good idea to send them a message there and ask what is happening.

From my experience 3-6 hours is a good average. Though if you can’t access your ticket, then it may have not gone through. You should check your email if you received a copy of whatever you wrote to them. If it’s there, then the ticket may have been deleted for some reason. I have never had mine deleted, so can’t speculate why they would do such a thing. You don’t seem like a horrible person either, which usually is the cause why tickets aren’t answered.

Fiverr support does also keep an eye on their social media, so would be a good idea to send them a message there and ask what is happening.

My experience is the same…except this time…

Maybe it didnt get through as you say. I do not have a copy of my ticket. It is like it never existed.

They always replied quickly so far and been helping

My experience is the same…except this time…

Maybe it didnt get through as you say. I do not have a copy of my ticket. It is like it never existed.

They always replied quickly so far and been helping

In that case it may not have gone through at all. Should send the ticket again and see if it goes through then!

Archived