How long for Fiverr video approval?

tumichael2

• 4 years later...

Hey Michael,

Honestly, I’ve been wondering the same thing. I uploaded my video and since last month it’s been under review. I see you made your post on Feb 17. Has your video finally been uploaded?

As for what best method to promote gigs…I’d say social media outside Fiverr and personalized word of mouth advertisement. It might take time and require some marketing skills, but it’s the way I know and I’m using to pull people to my page.

Best,
Anastasia.

Hey Michael,

Honestly, I’ve been wondering the same thing. I uploaded my video and since last month it’s been under review. I see you made your post on Feb 17. Has your video finally been uploaded?

As for what best method to promote gigs…I’d say social media outside Fiverr and personalized word of mouth advertisement. It might take time and require some marketing skills, but it’s the way I know and I’m using to pull people to my page.

Best,

Anastasia.

Actually, he made this post in February of 2017 - not February 17, 2021.

What usually works when one uploads a video to their Gig and it ends up hanging in limbo for more than a week is to DELETE the video and RE UPLOAD it to your Gig. Usually, it will be approved in 24 to 48 hours. Do a search on the forum for “Gig video upload approval” or something like that and you will see this has been an issue for many sellers here.

GG

Actually, he made this post in February of 2017 - not February 17, 2021.

What usually works when one uploads a video to their Gig and it ends up hanging in limbo for more than a week is to DELETE the video and RE UPLOAD it to your Gig. Usually, it will be approved in 24 to 48 hours. Do a search on the forum for “Gig video upload approval” or something like that and you will see this has been an issue for many sellers here.

GG

Thank you so much GG! I will do that, thanks really!

And I didn’t check the year lol. Crazy me.

Thank you so much GG! I will do that, thanks really!

Sometimes it can be confusing and will seem as though a post was made on that DATE rather than the YEAR.

Good luck re uploading and getting the video to work!

GG

Sometimes it can be confusing and will seem as though a post was made on that DATE rather than the YEAR.

Good luck re uploading and getting the video to work!

GG

Thanks! I will let you know when it finally works!

Archived