How long for my first gig?

gerard10

You just need a sales funnel.

Relying on fiverr traffic is not the right way if you are a new seller.

Promote your services

How can I promote my service? I don’t really know people who would like to pay for my services anyway. I’ve also presented it to my friends, DMed many on IG, yet no luck.

To be sold:

Gigs are marketed to people who need your services

Gigs are marketed in many ways:

seo

backlinks

bookmarks

google index

advertisement

social media

Press conference

pbn

blog review

classified ad

and other ways

Oh, awesome! I’ll search everything up and give it a go! Thank you for your time!!

Some never make a sale. If you use the search feature to search for usernames, you’ll see thousands of sellers who were unable to sell a single gig.

To have the best chance of succeeding, market your services well, as backlinks mentioned above; continue to improve your skills; and tweak your gigs so they represent you in the absolute best light.

Treat your freelancing business like a machine. Fine-tune until everything is optimal.

Some never make a sale. If you use the search feature to search for usernames, you’ll see thousands of sellers who were unable to sell a single gig.

To have the best chance of succeeding, market your services well, as backlinks mentioned above; continue to improve your skills; and tweak your gigs so they represent you in the absolute best light.

Treat your freelancing business like a machine. Fine-tune until everything is optimal.

Great advice Sara, thank you so much! I’ll try and make this “machine” a beast, haha.

Great advice Sara, thank you so much! I’ll try and make this “machine” a beast, haha.

That’s the spirit!

You could also read a couple of business books while things are quiet. They should give you added perspective. Two books I like that are relevant to Fiverr are the 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing and Scientific Advertising.

Both helped me understand human psychology and what gets people to buy.

That’s the spirit!

You could also read a couple of business books while things are quiet. They should give you added perspective. Two books I like that are relevant to Fiverr are the 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing and Scientific Advertising.

Both helped me understand human psychology and what gets people to buy.

Definitely not going for an MBA but I’ll search for those. 😆 Sara, you’ve been great, thanks a ton!

Definitely not going for an MBA but I’ll search for those. 😆 Sara, you’ve been great, thanks a ton!

You’re welcome.

Yeah, you don’t need the MBA lol, but a few books on selling/marketing will really open your eyes.

I think Scientific Advertising is now free and is only 100 pages long, so you can get a quick overview of selling while dinner is cooking!

You’re welcome.

Yeah, you don’t need the MBA lol, but a few books on selling/marketing will really open your eyes.

I think Scientific Advertising is now free and is only 100 pages long, so you can get a quick overview of selling while dinner is cooking!

Awesome, I’ll check it out!

Archived