Fiverr Forum

How long is too long for a video

Why do my videos keep getting denied?

It says my video is too long, but the first video I uploaded was longer than the new one? What gives?

They are not very clear

The supposed limit is 30 seconds… and sometimes longer ones slip through. Maybe thats the issue?

Yes, that’s the issue!

Thanks for replying and letting me know! :slight_smile:

So do top 1 sellers get longer video times?

I don’t think so. I don’t really do videos though, I haven’t seen anything saying that higher rated people get longer times. :confused:

The supposed limit is 30 seconds… and sometimes longer ones slip through. Maybe thats the issue?

Yes, that’s the issue!

I don’t think so. I don’t really do videos though, I haven’t seen anything saying that higher rated people get longer times. :confused:

Yes, that’s the issue!

Yes, that’s the issue!

Yes, that’s the issue!