Fiverr Community Forum

How long it takes to get the first order in Fiverr ever?

I don’t know what is happening, but I think four weeks is a long time to get a first customer. Can someone tell me how long it takes for him/her to get the first customer? And maybe some tips from the top seller. I will greatly appreciate it.

9 Likes

You cant expect any specific time related your first order. It all depends on your gig versatility, It’s images and the buyer request you have sent. Sometimes it takes a week to get order and sometimes it might take months. Don’t fall back and keep replying to buyer’s request. All the best.

3 Likes

i got first order after 3 months…you have to patient.

2 Likes

Nobody can say if it will took 1 day or 1 year, it depends on various terms, like the optimization of your gigs, if you area of expertise is full of competitors, etc…

Read some threads on the Forum: New Sellers …. Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

5 Likes

I don’t know if there is any timing when you will get orders. But i do know that if you work real hard you will get what you want. I hope yoj you get what you want.

2 Likes

Hey there. Peoples experience vary as related to getting first order and it depends on a lot of different variables. I got mine after two days but you just have to remain patient and continue to send buyers requests. I got a response from a customer about a request I sent yesterday so that works. Keep your head up and good luck

1 Like

Here are some articles you may find useful:
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

2 Likes

You should be patient

buyer requests? what do you mean?