Fiverr Community Forum

How long payoneer take to approve a pending payment that have transfer from fiverr?

I have withdraw to payoneer. Payoneer show my payment that is pending. I want ask that how long payoneer take to approve that payment?
Thanks in advance

10 Likes

max 24 hour. but sometime 48 hour.

3 Likes

Than this payment will show in my balance to payoneer?
Right?

2 Likes

yes.Dont worry.:grinning:

2 Likes

This is my 1st time thats why am little confused.
Thanks ALot…

1 Like

its ok. But payoneer have another option if you pay $3 for payment transfer from fiverr it will take max 2 hour to approve.

2 Likes

the problem is that i dont receive any email during withdraw. I was thinking that payment lost but i checked payoneer its show balance received from fiverr

1 Like

dont worry brother.you will get.

2 Likes

Thanks you brother…

3 Likes

most welcome bro.wish you all the best.

2 Likes

I withdrew from Fiverr 24 hours ago. The withdrawal shows it was successful but it does not reflect in my Payoneer account neither did I receive an email showing the transaction. How will I get the payment?

3 Likes

hello brother can you tell me about how much time more taken i already wait i send fiverr to payoneer 6 april now 8 april but still pending

2 Likes

if you will add your details to the global payment than in 10- 40 minutes- as I have noticed

It’s been 4 days withdrawn from fiverr, but it is still under review at payoneer account, showing pending status. I have withdrawn from through bank transfer for the first time . Someone advice me please

4 Likes

Hi! How much did it took for the balance to be on Pyoneer? And how long did it took to transfer it into your bank account?

It takes less than a hour to transfer the earnings from fiverr to payoneer and takes 1-2 hours from payoneer to bank.

1 Like

Thanks! Very appreciated

1 Like

That’s actually a question I wanted to ask too. Good question bro. Was waiting for some genuine answer.

1 Like

How to do that using $3

Hopefully needed 24 to 48 hours . But if you needed to talk life support.