How long to become a level 1 seller?

nahtpv221

thank you for your information. by the way, could you help me share me how to get the rate of conversion up ? my conversion is going down this time although the views, clicking is going well. Thank you!

by the way, could you help me share me how to get the rate of conversion up ? my conversion is going down this time although the views, clicking is going well. Thank you!

If your conversion rate is going down whilst your views and clicks are going up, your gigs aren’t doing the job of converting people into buyers (or at least message-senders).

I had a quick look at your gig - I don’t speak Vietnamese, but your singing voice sounds nice. However, the quality of the recording isn’t that good. Could you perhaps invest in (or even borrow) some slightly better recording equipment, to help you produce a more polished audio demo? (although keep in mind the quality of your work would need to match the quality of your demo!)

Also, you don’t really use your description as much as you could/should. Your description is an opportunity to talk about you, about what you offer, about why a buyer should choose you, and you’ve only included a line or two. Maybe have a think about how you could improve this?

by the way, could you help me share me how to get the rate of conversion up ? my conversion is going down this time although the views, clicking is going well. Thank you!

If your conversion rate is going down whilst your views and clicks are going up, your gigs aren’t doing the job of converting people into buyers (or at least message-senders).

I had a quick look at your gig - I don’t speak Vietnamese, but your singing voice sounds nice. However, the quality of the recording isn’t that good. Could you perhaps invest in (or even borrow) some slightly better recording equipment, to help you produce a more polished audio demo? (although keep in mind the quality of your work would need to match the quality of your demo!)

Also, you don’t really use your description as much as you could/should. Your description is an opportunity to talk about you, about what you offer, about why a buyer should choose you, and you’ve only included a line or two. Maybe have a think about how you could improve this?

OMG, I’m very happy for your advice. Thanks a millions!!!

I hope you’ll have a nice weekend.

And by the way, I’m trying to earn money to have a fee for my recording kit. Thanks again because compliment my voice. it’s a motivation to make me try more for my business on Fiverr!

Great advice.

The competition who make sales and who have social proof of client satisfaction have not only top-level equipment, but a top-level recording environment. So why would someone hire someone who doesn’t have this?

Also, lower production quality isn’t really usuable for most things and defeats the purpose of hiring a professional. Yes, you hire the talent as well as the production value, but one needs the other to be a worthwhile investment.

• 11 months later...

Archived