Fiverr Community Forum

How long to take some order?

Hey guys yesterday i make some gig, i know dont have a good aproch, but in my vision maybe 1w or 3w after yesterday some order will pop-up, and you guys, how long you wait to have some/first gig?

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr Forum.
Take the time to check out the tips in this forum
There are lots of tips.

no one can tell you how long it will take.
Some people with amazing portfolio getting orders right away, some have to wait a few weeks, for some people it takes a couple of months and some never receive any orders and have to leave this platform.

2 Likes

And how about you, how long you wait for the first gig?

Seriously, knowing how much time it took for me would make any difference.

And to be honest it was quite a few years ago and I wasn’t even thinking of how long it will take to get an order. I was busy doing things, I was setting up my business, trying different ideas, developing new things and learning new skills and orders were coming from different sources from different ideas, some ideas didn’t work, some were great, I was in constant “developing” mode and when you are busy building your business you don’t have time to think how may days or weeks it will take you to get orders exactly on fiverr platform :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

In my case it took nearly 2 months . Nobody knows.

1 Like

Well it different from person to person so you can’t get the exact time period so all you need to do is to keep focus and have a good seo optimized gig.

1 Like