How long will it take me to get my first order?

kmlbshrt

Hi everyone!

I am a new user. I have not yet received an order. How long will it take to get an order?

Hi everyone!

I am a new user. I have not yet received an order. How long will it take to get an order?

it could take forever if you don’t promote your services.

Creating a gig isn’t guarantee of getting orders, I’m sorry.

Hi everyone!

it could take forever if you don’t promote your services.

Creating a gig isn’t guarantee of getting orders, I’m sorry.

what is the best platform to promote my gigs?

It took me 45 days to get my first order. While I was waiting, I read all of the information I could on the Forum to learn how Fiverr works. I also updated my gigs until I thought they were perfect. However, I still need to tweak them a bit.

m also updating them again n again

How many impressions does your gig have, if you don’t mind me asking. I’m worried that mine isn’t receiving much attention.

I have 2 gigs first have gig have 174 impressions and second gig have 114 impressions.I didnot get the orders yet.what can i do.

Hi there @kmlbshrt, welcome to the big loving family. Glad you’ve made it :rofl:

Oh, getting an order isn’t that simple am afraid. You have thousands of sellers here still waiting for their first order. Yesterday, as an example, a seller had his first sale after 2 years… but please don’t get discouraged by this… best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

tenor.gif.b04309d613224c2a56e4857d8541c11f.gif

Archived