Fiverr Forum

How long you been here?

So let’s change the topic for sec…

HOW long you been here?

are you confident you are a successful seller? If “YES”
HOW? and WHY?

3 months!

And fiverr success stories and my skills both asked me to Join Fiverr :stuck_out_tongue:

You can plainly see that on the profile page of any buyer/seller. I mean the “how long you been here?” question. :wink:

Hi all

I’m 1 year and 7 months… yes I do have confident, that i’m a successful seller :slight_smile: the only thing is that you need to be good at what you are doing. I’m getting my most of the sales from my previous buyers. if you do a good job, they always will comeback to you.

Thank you

3 months! :herb:
Successful or not, not sure yet. :wink:

I’ve been here about 3 days. xD
I am confident, but not successful yet.

I’ve been here for 2 years and 2 months. I consider myself semi-successful; not exactly a Top Rated Seller (yet) but a 5.0 overall rating and Level 2 Seller status makes me feel pretty confident!

WONDERFUL
:smiley::relaxed::kissing_closed_eyes::relaxed::kissing_closed_eyes:

My account is 1 year old. But I started selling on fiverr just about 3-4 months ago. Going slowly but with confidence. Every new month is more better than previous one.

Almost 3 months. Count down :wink:

I am here since March 2015.I am going to hit 3 years here on Fiverr on March 2018.I consider myself as a semi-successful.Having good and bad months.But still doing it passionately!

Fifteen Days (15 Days)