How Make trustworthy clients

mehafuz

When you have made more clients who trust you, they’ll never hesitate in working with you again. You can even later contact them and ask if there is more work available for you.

In this way you’ll be able to always maintain your ratings and your cash-flow will be regular.

When working with buyers, make sure the price is good and you are focusing on their satisfaction. Don’t hesitate with doing multiple revisions.

When you have made more clients who trust you, they’ll never hesitate in working with you again. You can even later contact them and ask if there is more work available for you.

In this way you’ll be able to always maintain your ratings and your cash-flow will be regular.

When working with buyers, make sure the price is good and you are focusing on their satisfaction. Don’t hesitate with doing multiple revisions.

You can even later contact them and ask if there is more work available for you.

Yikes…I’m not sure it’s even possible after an order have been completed, but if I were a buyer I would be extremely annoyed by a seller doing that.

You can even later contact them and ask if there is more work available for you.

Yikes…I’m not sure it’s even possible after an order have been completed, but if I were a buyer I would be extremely annoyed by a seller doing that.

true… even if i knock them, they r generous… but they feel irritated…

Please don’t do that, and do not advise others to do it either. :roll_eyes:

I have many regular buyers, many of whom call me “friend.” However, I never would consider contacting any of them to see if they have work available for me. It looks like begging, which is very unprofessional. 😳

I am a buyer and a seller on Fiverr, and if one of the sellers I bought from regularly contacted, it would make me feel uncomfortable. 😬

Don’t hesitate with doing multiple revisions.

I give 0 revisions, and I still get orders. If you do quality work, revisions often are not needed.

If you give unlimited revisions, you are asking for trouble. There have been sellers on the Forum who did so and find themselves having to honor revision request months after the order is closed. 😱

308202_2.png zreine:

This is so annoying I bought some services on Fiverr and once in a month I get a message like this “Hi! if you have any work for me im available!” Like, if I would have something I would just text you man

Archived