How many accounts can use in one computer & disable account regain

mohidul_alom

Hope, you all are having great day. I have few question in my mind, please help on that and make me safe.

Frist, in this desktop pc someone used fiverr account before but he is not currently using his account into this pc, now I am using my ID which i created on my mobile and i’m new to fiverr.

Secondly, we are currently using 2 account, me and my son in same wifi but we are not selling same gigs and i dont have payoneer account yet but i will make it soon then we both have different payment option.

Third, after disable fiverr account, can they start again selling on fiverr with new seller ID with his/her old skills with his/her same information ( real full name, proof ID i.e. Notional ID, passport) which they used before or they totally banned from fiverr for forever.

Please help me on this issues.

Hope, you all are having great day. I have few question in my mind, please help on that and make me safe.

Frist, in this desktop pc someone used fiverr account before but he is not currently using his account into this pc, now I am using my ID which i created on my mobile and i’m new to fiverr.

Secondly, we are currently using 2 account, me and my son in same wifi but we are not selling same gigs and i dont have payoneer account yet but i will make it soon then we both have different payment option.

Third, after disable fiverr account, can they start again selling on fiverr with new seller ID with his/her old skills with his/her same information ( real full name, proof ID i.e. Notional ID, passport) which they used before or they totally banned from fiverr for forever.

Please help me on this issues.

I’d be careful you don’t get flagged (if you’re using the ID on the main Fiverr site). I assume you deleted cookies (or everything) after the other person created their account on that PC? Or at least that the other person used a different account on it (Windows/browser account). Otherwise you could you could get flagged/warned I think.

You could check with Fiverr that it’s okay.

They’d probably need permission from Fiverr (CS) to create a new account if their current one gets banned. edit: Also I think any new accounts can’t use the email address and payment info that was last on the other account before it got banned (unless they were changed on it before it got deactivated).

I’d be careful you don’t get flagged (if you’re using the ID on the main Fiverr site). I assume you deleted cookies (or everything) after the other person created their account on that PC? Or at least that the other person used a different account on it (Windows/browser account). Otherwise you could you could get flagged/warned I think.

You could check with Fiverr that it’s okay.

They’d probably need permission from Fiverr (CS) to create a new account if their current one gets banned. edit: Also I think any new accounts can’t use the email address and payment info that was last on the other account before it got banned (unless they were changed on it before it got deactivated).

Your reply was really helpful and i appreciate your help, Thanks.

Archived