Fiverr Forum

How many cancelled order you have lifetime?

I have 195 completed orders with 5 cancels. What is your total orders and total cancelled orders.

I don’t have any canceled orders because I’m still very fresh on fiverr but this topic is to remind you and every other seller to aim for : no canceled orders!

Enjoy!

You are right no one wishes to have cancel orders but sometimes we can do nothing. Like today a buyer ordered without asking and I had mentioned 1 gig = 1 small issue but the buyer ordered and it would take me days.

When I asked to increase price the buyer didn’t agree had to cancel. This had chances if I could have done in 5$. However recenlty I had completed order 4 months ago and I got cancel message because buyer had started Paypal dispute

Unfortunately, i canceled about 82 orders, and complete about 315 orders.

Yes, I understand your situation-some buyers just doesn’t have any manners at all.
If it’s possible focus on other buyers, live and let live learn and fly :slight_smile:

Wow that is bad sir, what are you doing it wrong?

Yes, right.

Basically like for the work it might have took 2 days even and for 5$ spending 2 days is shit. In these 2 dyas I can complete my other two big order worth 100$+

See… that’s how you need to think :smiley: -You have your own terms and if buyer doesn’t want to agree with them he/she can find another seller

All the best

All the best to you too :wink:

My order completion rate is 90%.