How many daily orders would make your life financially balanced?

pr_junction

It’s been like 3 months since I joined Fiverr. Already achieved Level 1 status, and now marching towards Level 2.

I was just calculating as if how many orders I get daily would be enough to have a balanced life. I came to the conclusion that if I get 10 orders a day, i.e. $40/day earning for me and $1200/month can bring a balanced life for me, financially.

I’m from India so the conversion from USD to INR makes it possible.

This calculation is just for fun.

How about you? How many daily orders would make your life financially balanced?

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yes… about $1200 USD per week minimum would be what I need to quite the 'ol day-job, something that I wouldn’t mind doing. Thankfully, I do get a decent number of larger orders, upwards in the $100-$400 per order range, which certainly helps in reaching this goal!

Guest designer003

I am level two seller.I would like earn around $500-$600 per week.If i got this i can live relaxed here.But now i get 4-5 order per week and earned $100/$120 per week .How can i archive my goal?.

Last 2 months I was making about $1800 per month. Last few weeks have been very slow i guess due to the new changes to fiverr etc. Not sure. but i have made approx 500$ in 3 weeks.

I want to increase sales and revenue by at least $2500 per month. It will be amazing to achieve it and I know I will very soon.

Archived