How many days? Did you guys to get your first Order in Fiverr?

toshi777

I know a few sellers who got their first order within minutes/hours of creating their gigs.

I also know several sellers (who are well-established level 2 sellers right now) who got their first order only 2 or 3 months after creating their gigs.

Your wait time also depends on the customer demand for the services that you are offering. If you’re either offering a very niche/specialized service or a service that is in great demand and is saturated with thousands of sellers offering the same gig, it might take longer to get your first gig.

So, my point is that it is possible that it might take a little longer for you to get your first order, and that’s totally okay. However, in the meanwhile, you could use the time you have to optimize your profile, gigs, and improve your Fiverr knowledge (by going through articles in the seller help center and the forum). I have found the forum to be extremely helpful when it comes to knowing how to handle tricky situations and working with problematic clients/scammers.

Same with me.

One month and Two Gigs but still no sale/order.

I’m new on Fiverr, so may be there’s something (marketing strategy) we need to learn to get orders.

Or maybe some mistake in the pricing strategy… I am almost a noobie here… ;?/

• 10 months later...

Archived