How Many Days in did you get your first order? [ARCHIVED]

hushed

My first order came in the same day, albeit I had some fairly unique gigs. It looks like you offer graphic design work, that’s awesome! What I have noticed works well for GD’s is to make numerous more specific gigs that cater to small niche needs. An example would be instead of “I’ll make a graphic for your company” you could say “I’ll make before and after graphics for your weight loss product” etc. You get the idea, niche it down, over deliver, and be kind, the orders will come! God luck, welcome to fiverr!

• 1 year later...

I think it was maybe 2 or 3 days? The order was actually from another Fiverr transcriber and he left me a great review which really got the ball rolling on my other orders. It’s been about a month since I started and I’ve reached Level 1 already (with 31 sales under my belt) so I’m pretty happy about that 🙂

It has been over two weeks now and still no sales! 😦

A few people have contacted me, but it was spam. They said something about how my gig was interesting and then there was some link taking me to a weird website. Three people sent me the same exact message. The fourth person who contacted me was interested but hasn’t responded to me in over two days.

Still looking for that first sale! Hopefully it will come soon!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived