How many days it will take to recover gigs ranking once it demoted by Fiverr

deepakdipu

Hi everyone,

I have promoted to Level 2 seller last month and got some excellent leads, also all of my gigs was ranking on 1st page, But due to health problem I unable to complete all orders on time ( 6 - 7 projects goes delay ) and I have put my profile vocation mode 2 - 3 times.

Now when I back to work, I saw all of my gigs not in ranking even demoted from 1st page to out of 25 pages. I unable to see anywhere on the list upto 25 pages and not getting a single leads since last few days.

So need your help!

Can anyone let me know how many days it will take to rank my gigs again as like previous? What strategy should I follow up to get regular leads?

Please share your experience.

Thanks,

That depends upon how many successful orders, on-time deliveries, un-cancelled orders, etc. that you have in the next 60 days. There is no set guarantee. Generally, the more orders you have in the next 60 days, the more the law of averages will be in your favor.

Hi everyone,

I have promoted to Level 2 seller last month and got some excellent leads, also all of my gigs was ranking on 1st page, But due to health problem I unable to complete all orders on time ( 6 - 7 projects goes delay ) and I have put my profile vocation mode 2 - 3 times.

Now when I back to work, I saw all of my gigs not in ranking even demoted from 1st page to out of 25 pages. I unable to see anywhere on the list upto 25 pages and not getting a single leads since last few days.

So need your help!

Can anyone let me know how many days it will take to rank my gigs again as like previous? What strategy should I follow up to get regular leads?

Please share your experience.

Thanks,

What strategy should I follow up to get regular leads?

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Archived