Fiverr Community Forum

How many gig can we publish

Hi every one
Greeting fiver community and happy New year .

Hope you all are doing great and enjoying with your life .

I have a little confusion so, please clearify me .
We know already we can publish 7 gigs totally. If some one wants to delete one of the old gig and replace with any new one.

Is this possible ?
Can we do that if we want to replace the gig or you just creat just 7 gigs and these are not changeable ?

Please guide me

Thanks allot
Sincerely
Faiz ahmed

8 Likes

we can publish 7 gigs

2 Likes

Yes you can delete one if you already have 7 gigs if you want to create a different one. You could also try pausing one but that might not work for allowing a new one to be created (depending on the level) but it’s worth trying.

Ideally it would only count active gigs.

4 Likes

publish 7 gigs, as a new seller

2 Likes

just publish 7 gig …

2 Likes

If I want to replace an old gig with a new gig. Is it possible ? While I have published 7 gigs.

1 Like

7 gig publish as a new seller

Why do we have to explain things that are spelled out in black and white by Fiverr? Why not take initiative and look up your question?

1 Like

Don’t mind please madam.

Actually I don’t know about that when I deleted all my seven old gigs and created a new one , when I published it , it was not in active list ,it was saved in draft.

I’m still trying to publish it but couldn’t .

There for I’m asking is there any solution?

If you want, you can delete your old gig and as a new seller you can publish 7 gigs.
Thanks

Thank you bro

But when I created new one it’s not showing in active list . It is saved in Draft .

https://www.fiverr.com/share/Gz8ek7
This is the URL please try to find it .

Hello there !
You can publish 7 gigs at a time as a new seller , if you want to add some new gig you have to delte one from previously published gigs.
As you keep on excelling in Fiverr levels as LEVEL 1 Seller and beyond, number of gigs you can have at a time will be increased .

Thank you .

2 Likes

The gig link are not available!!!
You can search on fiverr forum or youtube how to create a new gig. I hope you’ll get some idea.

1 Like

Try pressing edit on the gig that hasn’t published, pressing save on each page, making sure everything required is filled in (with no errors/warnings shown), and on the last page pressing publish again.

1 Like

Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Gigs based on their Level status.

• 7 Gigs for Sellers without a Level status.
  • 10 Gigs for Level 1 Sellers.
  • 20 Gigs for Level 2 Sellers.
  • 30 Gigs for Top Rated Sellers.

Hope it will helps. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maximum 7 for new seller. 14 for level 1 and 25 for level 2

new seller publish 7 gigs.

7 gig publish as a new seller

2 Likes

7 gig for new seller
Yes you can delete any gig…and replace old gig…

2 Likes

7 gig for new seller

1 Like