How many Gig published I should?

rhshakib

I currently have 9 Gigs.

You have to remember to make each of them different.

You can’t have (for example) more than one Gig on painting. But you can have one for oil painting and one for watercolour painting…if you get what I mean here.

Just be sure that the Gigs you create are for things you really have the skills to do.

I currently have 9 Gigs.

You can’t have (for example) more than one Gig on painting. But you can have one for oil painting and one for watercolour painting…if you get what I mean here.

Just be sure that the Gigs you create are for things you really have the skills to do.

I understood. Thanks.

Hi rhshakib, How many gigs you can open will depend on your seller level. But if you want to know how many gigs would be good to open, there is no definite answer.
However, It is wise to make a little difference or category without the same gig.
Wish you good luck on FIVERR. ✌️
Thank you. ❤️

I currently have 9 Gigs.

Thanks for your great suggestion.

Hi rhshakib, How many gigs you can open will depend on your seller level. But if you want to know how many gigs would be good to open, there is no definite answer.

However, It is wise to make a little difference or category without the same gig.

Wish you good luck on FIVERR. ✌️

Thank you. ❤️

thank you

mohibulasif

Archived