Fiverr Forum

How many gigs have you sell to be promoted to the level 1?

Hey all :slight_smile: !

I’m here because I have not been promoted to the level one yet :frowning: . And it’s really disappointing for me !

But I have actually 37 positive feedbacks, 0 negative, I’ve been here for 1 month and a half but I have only ONE cancel order (with mutual cancellation).

The actual problem for me, is that a buyer wants to purchase a lot of gigs from me for a long job… And he has to buy gigs one by one… It’s a little boring for him :frowning: .

I have contacted the Fiverr support several times but they always say that I will have the level “hopefully” soon…

So, I have a question for you, sellers of Fiverr : How many gigs have you sell to be promoted to the level 1 ? Or after how many months / days have you been promoted ?

Thanks,

Axel

Hey there the Levels page will answer some of your questions, however as you have had a cancellation in this time it may have impacted that promotion. I know it’s frustrating, but hold tight get a few more sales under your belt and it will come :slight_smile:

Sorry I can’t be of any further help Axel :frowning:

Reply to @ozzieuk: No problem ! Thank you for your answer :slight_smile: ! And yes, I know this page and I know that when we have some cancelled orders, it may affect the promotion :frowning: . But yes, it’s very frustrating :frowning: .

As far as I know, level 1 and 2 are given by the system and only top rated sellers are chosen manually. So once you are qualified, you will automatically be promoted to level 1 or 2. When I received level 1 status I have completed around 30 orders (don’t remember the exact no) and was active for 30 days. But I didn’t have any cancellations of any sort. Hope you will be promoted really soon. Until then keep working hard and try to gain more and more positive ratings. Good luck Axel!

Thanks for your messages :slight_smile: !

I actually have 21 orders in queue on one of my gigs (http://fiverr.com/fraxool/help-you-with-javascript-jquery-and-responsive-design). A lot of them have been purchased by the same guy. And since he is very happy of my work, he continues to purchase some gigs. It’s very cool. He has begun to let me some positive feedbacks on a few of them, but after he will have let a feedback on all of them, I will be eligible for the second level… Is it possible to be level 2 directly ?

Reply to @bachas85: Thank you for the info :slight_smile: !

I have one question again : The new level comes when a user let you a feedback ? When he buys a new gig ? Or it can appear at anytime ?

Reply to @arnevb: That’s right !! I’m level one now :smiley: . Thank you for the support :wink: !