How many gigs we should upload?

mohanmehta

I’m super busy with only 2 gigs. It depends on how broad your gig is - do you offer a lot of services within one gig? Or if you have lots of unique skills, it may be worth opening a gig for each one. I would personally be stressed managing more than 3 or 4 gigs, but that’s just me. Some people have 5+ and seem to do pretty well.

I’m super busy with only 2 gigs. It depends on how broad your gig is - do you offer a lot of services within one gig? Or if you have lots of unique skills, it may be worth opening a gig for each one. I would personally be stressed managing more than 3 or 4 gigs, but that’s just me. Some people have 5+ and seem to do pretty well.

7 without any Level

10 - Level1

20 - Level 2

30 - Top Rated

THANK you for replying. n I want to know which type of GIGs are those in which you are super busy 😁

• 11 months later...

Archived