How many impressions are good for new gig on fiverr

soorajmalhi00

I stopped worrying about the impressions the day I realized my best performing gig (in sales) wasn’t necessarily the one with the highest number of impressions. You should focus more on converting the little traffic you get and keep building on that.

• Like 23
  • Up 1

It’s very low 😦
try to promote your gigs from sosmed.
Twitter is my first choice.
With good tag and time choice , you could get 100 - 200 impressions.
Based on my experience…, you should have around 2k - 3k impressions before you can get steady order without relying on buyer request.

• Like 33
  • Up 1

I stopped worrying about the impressions the day I realized my best performing gig (in sales) wasn’t necessarily the one with the highest number of impressions. You should focus more on converting the little traffic you get and keep building on that.

how we can get order if a gig is not being shown to buyers ?

• Like 14

It’s very low 😦

Based on my experience…, you should have around 2k - 3k impressions before you can get steady order without relying on buyer request.

sir thanks for information i will share on twitter

• Like 10

This is bad advice for new seller.

For New Seller…, GIG impressions is important to know whether or not their gigs is optimal.

GIG impressions --> Show how many times your gigs show up at potensial buyer browser,

If your gigs impressions low…, then you should change your tag, or do more promotions.

If your gigs impressions high…, but not getting click…, then it means your gigs thumbnail is not attractive. You should change and build your gigs thumbnail again.

• Like 29

For New Seller…, GIG impressions is important to know whether or not their gigs is optimal.

GIG impressions --> Show how many times your gigs show up at potensial buyer browser,

If your gigs impressions low…, then you should change your tag, or do more promotions.

If your gigs impressions high…, but not getting click…, then it means your gigs thumbnail is not attractive. You should change and build your gigs thumbnail again.

What use is getting traffic without any sales?

I just bought two orders from two new sellers. Found one of them on page 7. On one of them, I ordered in less than a minute of landing on their gig. Because they convinced me to.

So yes, as a new seller, the best advice you can get is to focus more on converting the traffic you get as opposed to only getting lots of traffic.

• Like 16
  • Haha 1

I just bought two orders from two new sellers. Found one of them on page 7. On one of them, I ordered in less than a minute of landing on their gig. Because they convinced me to.

So yes, as a new seller, the best advice you can get is to focus more on converting the traffic you get as opposed to only getting lots of traffic.

Already explain this before…,

• Like 15

Thanks for helping me argue my point.

And speaking as a buyer, it’s more than just the thumbnail. When buying, I look at everything - photos, description, packages, FAQ and sometimes I shoot a quick message to chat with the seller before buying.

• Like 19

I currently have 4 gigs and this is how many impressions i’ve got:

Gig no. 1: 430 impressions and 26 clicks

Gig no. 2: 28 impressions and 3 clicks

Gig no. 3: 1.1k impressions and 36 clicks (and 1 order)

gig no. 4: 427 impressions and 17 clicks
(please note that the amount clicks and impressions is after spending 2 months on fiverr)

Is this low or a good amount of impressions and clicks? And is this a good conversion rate?

• Like 19

I currently have 4 gigs and this is how many impressions i’ve got:

Gig no. 1: 430 impressions and 26 clicks

Gig no. 2: 28 impressions and 3 clicks

Gig no. 3: 1.1k impressions and 36 clicks (and 1 order)

gig no. 4: 427 impressions and 17 clicks

(please note that the amount clicks and impressions is after spending 2 months on fiverr)

Is this low or a good amount of impressions and clicks? And is this a good conversion rate?

how many times you edited your gigs?

• Like 12

Well said @ronhi85… This sort of suggestions will help new comers like me. 😀

• Like 11

Thanks for helping me argue my point.

And speaking as a buyer, it’s more than just the thumbnail. When buying, I look at everything - photos, description, packages, FAQ and sometimes I shoot a quick message to chat with the seller before buying.

I agree from your point 🙂

High traffic without order is useless…,

My point is…, sometimes new seller tend to over confident with their works.

There are many new seller blame fiverr system on why they aren’t getting order eventhough doing promotion on daily basis.

With impressions and click data, it can help us as seller to know about our skill and price range too 🙂

If Impressions High, Click High, View High but no order…, then something wrong is our gigs.

It’s descriptions or over priced. Something like this 🙂

• Like 16

• 4 weeks later...

I had this question too… then I realised it’s a bit irrelevant.

If you’re offering a high-demand, general service like web design then I guess you can easily get thousands of impressions before you get work.

If you’re offering a niche service like editing academic papers in astrophysics, I guess you’ll get far fewer impressions before you get work.

I think it makes more sense to look at the relative changes in the number of impressions for the same gig over time. And also run several gigs that may be mostly similar but have one fundamental difference. Then you can compare performance over time, and get a feel for what works in your service niche.

• Like 16

• 5 weeks later...

It’s very low 😦

thanx sir 4 good advice

• Like 12

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It’s very low 😦

Hi, this method is very useful you are absolutely right.

• Like 12