How many impressions require to get order?

rh_sumon

You don’t just need impressions you need clicks, if your impressions are high but clicks are low then it means your gig isn’t catching a potential buyers attention.

Hi! Abhisekneupane. My gig is getting impressions and clicks well but not getting any order. Is there any problem. Can you please suggest me. I didn’t share my gig at any social media platform.

Hi! Abhisekneupane. My gig is getting impressions and clicks well but not getting any order. Is there any problem. Can you please suggest me. I didn’t share my gig at any social media platform.

Imagine you have a store, when someone look at your store they said “it’s beautiful” ( impression ), and they decide to walk in to your store ( clicks )

and why they didn’t buy anything?

1. your gig offer
  2. prices

hope it helps, and sorry for my bad english :pray:t2:

Imagine you have a store, when someone look at your store they said “it’s beautiful” ( impression ), and they decide to walk in to your store ( clicks )

1. your gig offer
  2. prices

Its simple theory…

If you are not getting impresssion.

optimize your gig title and seo and share…

if you are getting impression but not clicks

change your thumbnail and make it look attractive.

1. your gig offer
  2. prices

1. your gig offer
  2. prices

Archived