How many language you know?

alone4ever

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love learning languages. English is my native language.
I’ve studied Spanish on and off for years. I actually just picked it up recently to brush up on the vocabulary. Especially so I can confidently change my “conversational” Spanish on Fiverr to intermediate.

I’ve tried some French before and Mandarin Chinese and Italian since it’s similar in ways to Spanish. But really only touched the basics like manners and greetings.

But for now, I’m really focused on Spanish again and I’m not sure which language I’ll officially try to learn after that.

I love learning languages. English is my native language.

I’ve studied Spanish on and off for years. I actually just picked it up recently to brush up on the vocabulary. Especially so I can confidently change my “conversational” Spanish on Fiverr to intermediate.

I’ve tried some French before and Mandarin Chinese and Italian since it’s similar in ways to Spanish. But really only touched the basics like manners and greetings.

But for now, I’m really focused on Spanish again and I’m not sure which language I’ll officially try to learn after that.

That’s cool!

Arabic is my native and I know English and indeed I still learn it everyday and I’m focusing now on French actually because it’s somehow similar to English and easy to learn as what people say, however do you know that there is a lot of similar words between Spanish and Arabic?

I speak these languages:

• English

• Tagalog (I learned it by conversing with my family, friends, and classmates.)

• A little bit of Arabic (I learned it by watching Arabic-dubbed cartoons, by listening to my Arabic teacher, and by listening to my Arab classmates. I used to study at an international school.)

• A little bit of Japanese (I learned it by watching anime and reading mangas.)

• A little bit of Korean (I learned it by watching Korean drama. We got a lot of Korean dramas here in the Philippines)

Yup…I guess that’s about it.

Many french words come from arabic too (about 500 words).
Have you ever heard maltese language ? I have been said that nearly 1/3 of this language comes from arabic language. You can see interesting videos on youtube .Search : malta arabic. You’ll be very surprised !

Guest imranshaikh222

I know Bangla, english, hindi (speak), arabic (reading).
But I want to learn more language. When I got leisure time I will learn. I love to learn various language. 😉

Estonian (native), English (I’d consider myself fluent enough, sometimes there are words or phrases I don’t know but overall I should be on the C1 level).
I’ve also learnt German and Russian but know only some sentences so they’re not worth talking about.

Many french words come from arabic too (about 500 words).

Have you ever heard maltese language ? I have been said that nearly 1/3 of this language comes from arabic language. You can see interesting videos on youtube .Search : malta arabic. You’ll be very surprised !

Well it depends on are we talking about “classic Arabic” or “modern slandered Arabic” or “old Arabic” because even nowadays in Jordan where I live we say a lot of words from French language such as: “CORRIDOR, Coiffure, etc” I don’t know if these words from French origin.

However I saw the Maltese language and it’s so much similar to Moroccan Tunisian dialect actually even tho not for classic Arabic however here in “Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq” we speak somehow differently I mean the dialect -accent and also Egyptian accent it’s one of the most understandable accent.

I read about Maltese and I found out that their language (Arabic, Italian) somehow which is really cool! anyway I saw the language family of it.

Thank you for this information really 😁

Also there is a lot of languages that comes from Arabic such as: “Spanish, Hindi, Urdu, English, Turkish, French as you said, Maltese, Kurdish, Persian etc”.

Anyhow the hardest letter alphabet to pronounce for not native Arabic people is ض which only Arab people know how to pronounce it easily. -as what the studies says-.

And that’s why a lot of people call the Arabic language لغة الضاد and that’s mean (the ض language) because it’s the only language in the whole world that pronounce this letter.

Thank you!

I know Bangla, english, hindi (speak), arabic (reading).

But I want to learn more language. When I got leisure time I will learn. I love to learn various language. 😉

I love to learn various languages.

Me too! 😁

What are the languages are you think about learning it?

I speak these languages:

• English

• Tagalog (I learned it by conversing with my family, friends, and classmates.)

• A little bit of Arabic (I learned it by watching Arabic-dubbed cartoons, by listening to my Arabic teacher, and by listening to my Arab classmates. I used to study at an international school.)

• A little bit of Japanese (I learned it by watching anime and reading mangas.)

• A little bit of Korean (I learned it by watching Korean drama. We got a lot of Korean dramas here in the Philippines)

Yup…I guess that’s about it.

(I learned it by watching anime and reading mangas.)

Me too! because I watch a lot of Anime.

Archived