How many movies and telefilms lovers do we have? I present to you my latest GIG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

aycebe

I always liked to draw chibi on strange characters and the other day during an endless storm in which I was bored, I wanted to represent the character of one of those TV shows that I love
and here’s a new idea. What do you think? And which TV shows do you love? 😋

Let me your opinion on my new GIG: https://www.fiverr.com/aycebe/draw-chibi-telefilms-and-films-characters

A-

• Like 2

Please see (IMG) point 2. Also, consider adding/building up the FAQ section.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

As for movies and series, I rather like mysteries and action/adventure.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

Oh, man, I love watching thrilling movies a lot! My job is boring, so these movies help make my life more diverse and interesting. So, that’s it. Actually, watching new movies is our main hobby. My wife and I have watched more than 200 movies, I guess. I don’t know if it’s good or bad. It’s what it is. So, you know, that’s what our life is like. Btw, do you like watching thrillers? I’m really curious to know your favorite one. I’ve watched many of them, so I’d be happy to discover the movies I’ve not watched yet. Thanks for your replies, guys.

Edited by connordewaratan