How many of you are using Fiverr Anywhere Feature to generate Sales

smartdezigner4u

I see! So it is basically a link to your profile. I don’t understand, how do you know they were from facebook?

ok for example i’m providing adobe illustrator services

i have joined some active groups on facebook 🙂 with 100k members

So simply i share my work like cartoons , polygon logos, that was made by me, Because it was active group so 30+ peoples contacted me and 4 person placed order 😃

i just send offer to them using Fiverr Anywhere

ok for example i’m providing adobe illustrator services

i have joined some active groups on facebook 🙂 with 100k members

So simply i share my work like cartoons , polygon logos, that was made by me, Because it was active group so 30+ peoples contacted me and 4 person placed order 😃

i just send offer to them using Fiverr Anywhere

How do you know that they are from facebook when they contact you?

Are they members of fiverr or do they join? Or they don’t need to be when you send them the custom offer?

How many of you are using Fiverr Anywhere Feature to generate Sales From social media and outside the fiverr?

How many of you are using Fiverr Anywhere Feature to generate Sales From social media

Haven’t used it. Not sure how much my answer helps you, but here you go 😉

It looks like just a fancy link to your profile on fiverr without any other features.

I would like to know

1. how you know they found you on facebook

2. when you send the custom offer do they need to be a fiverr member? Or do they need to sign up first?

when i send them custom offer they need to place order if they have account then order will placed without any any hesitation

but if they did not have account on fiverr then they need to setup there account and then place order with details as we discussed on facebook

that’s how i know he/she were came from facebook/ twitter/ instagram

I guess the logic behind is that if you share that Custom Offer only on FB then anyone who purchases it has come through FB link. I’m guessing there isn’t an offer with the same description and price on his profile.

It’s not perfect, but it’s better than taking buyers directly to the profile page 🙂
With this custom offer there’s only one option in front of a buyer, so the success rate is higher. (Assuming buyer is interested and it has an attractive description)

I guess the logic behind is that if you share that Custom Offer only on FB then anyone who purchases it has come through FB link. I’m guessing there isn’t an offer with the same description and price on his profile.

It’s not perfect, but it’s better than taking buyers directly to the profile page 🙂

With this custom offer there’s only one option in front of a buyer, so the success rate is higher. (Assuming buyer is interested and it has an attractive description)

No No Seller can generate different custom offers of different prices for each person whome he/she discussed about the project outside the fiverr

and sent it to him for proceed the order

Exactly!!! 🙂

I’ve never used it but yes we can create a custom offer. It is under Promote Yourself menu. There is Fiverr Anywhere section.

I’m not sure if we are able to see where the customers come from 😦

So, that custom offer goes to… someone who saw your link from fiverr anywhere I guess. But… if they aren’t a fiverr member can you send it to them?

I would love to try it but no idea how it works exactly.

Or… if you click on the link, let’s say they see it on facebook, then they see the custom offer automatically?

I would be nice if all this was explained in detail somewhere by fiverr.

So, that custom offer goes to… someone who saw your link from fiverr anywhere I guess. But… if they aren’t a fiverr member can you send it to them?

Or… if you click on the link, let’s say they see it on facebook, then they see the custom offer automatically?

As far as I know no need to be a fiverr member but fiverr removed this information at https://blog.fiverr.com/take-fiverr-business-anywhere/

well let me record video for this

How many of you are using Fiverr Anywhere Feature to generate Sales From social media and outside the fiverr?

How many of you are using Fiverr Anywhere Feature to generate Sales

I used it to give potential buyers easy click buttons on sales on my blogs and websites. I don’t really use it on social media. I learned about using Fiverr Anywhere from video that was added to the forum by a TRS and he was having great success with it. My results have been moderate, but I get an occasional referral. I think that quite a few of the TRS/Ambassadors who make bigger money have used Fiver Anywhere to generate sales on their own websites. I don’t know how many still do it.

Archived